Re: what happend to libseed-list? is seed dead?

On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 13:50 +0800, Alan Knowles wrote:
> I'm maintaining it still, and we use seed based applications for or
> daily operations, so it should work fine for most things.

Thank you. I like the way it works. a pure javascript implementation. I
was able to go through all the symbols of GLib with the following code,

var GLib = imports.gi.GLib;
for(var propName in GLib){print(propName + " = " + GLib[propName])};

But this is not working in gjs. do you know why this is happening? is
gjs loads objects only when we make any call?

Thanks,
Mohan R