Re: Error on webkit

Em Seg, 2010-09-20 às 13:31 +0800, Alan Knowles escreveu:
> You could try
>
> let view = new WebKit.WebView({});
>
> I'm not sure about the error though, WebView should not really be a 'boxed' type..
>
> If you can get the seed Browser working then your GIR/typelibs should be fine.
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/seed-examples/tree/browser
>
> Regards
> Alan

Hi, Alan.

I forgot to mention, I've also tried seed:
var view = new WebKit.WebView ({});
print (view);
[object seed_struct]
view.open ("http://www.google.com/";);
TypeError Result of expression 'view.open' [undefined] is not a
function.

I think there's something wrong here, because, If I create, say, a
Window, I get:

var win = new Gtk.Window({title: 'SFD Browser'});
print (win);
[object GtkWindow]

So, I should get an [object WebView], right?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br