Re: Re: Gnome related javascript initiatives.

There is also the doc generator code.
http://git.gnome.org/browse/introspection-doc-generator/

Git live
http://git.akbkhome.com/?p=gitlive;a=tree

Seed examples
http://git.gnome.org/browse/seed-examples/tree/

I guess all of these need adding to the wiki page, so anyone trying out gjs/seed has some reference code to look at.

Regards
Alan