Applying for Gnome Internship

Hi,

My name is Shivam Kumar Singh a prefinal year student from IIEST Shibpur, India.
I would like to apply for Gnome Internship. Can someone please guide me on how should I start and submit small patches in the beginning. I went through https://wiki.gnome.org/Internships but am unsure about the process.

I am an Open source enthusiast and have worked with LibreOffice in Google Summer of Code 2020. I am a regular contributor to libreoffice and other general FOSS projects. It would be my honour to work with the Gnome team and make something useful for the community.

regards,
Shivam Kumar Singh