Applying for Internship at GNOME for Project titled "USB-Protection"

Dear Sirs / Madams,
           This is Chandramouli.R pursuing an undergraduate career in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at National Institute of Technology Warangal. I am in my final year will be graduating on 2019. During my final semester I would like to work on this project and gain experience on working with mentors and help complete a project in the open source community. I would also like to continue to contribute as open source community has given me a lot of experience and a lot of knowledge. This internship will help me get quickly into the code with the help of mentor and continuous evaluation of the student and focus more towards the goal of completion.

I am attaching the google drive link of the document which contains all the application related details and the plan for the project.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mmy7hWDHVXMSXKe_zUHKEr5d8cg-BJQRWRluuyvTmls

I would like to make use of this wonderful opportunity to horn my thought process and skills.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
Chandramouli R.

Google Drive Link for the Internship Application