[no subject]

Do you confirm that you are eligible for this internship as stated in our eligibility rules at https://wiki.gnome.org/Internships#Eligibility?. Yes

Do you confirm that you have read and agree with the internship contract linked at https://wiki.gnome.org/Internships#Eligibility?. yes

== Personal Information ==

If you are accepted, fields in this section that are marked "(public)" will be displayed on a public acceptances page. If you prefer different information to be displayed publicly than you want to provide in this form, please provide both a private version visible only to the coordinators and mentors of the internship, and a public version to be displayed publicly.

Name (public): Pawan Kumar Meena

Preferred pronoun (e.g. she, he, they): He

E-mail address: Pawank1804 gmail com

Blog URL (public, required): https://prodyte.wordpress.com

IRC nick (public, optional): prodyte

Twitter URL (public, optional): https://twitter.com/pawan221b

Website or Portfolio URL (optional): https://prodyte.me/

GitHub, GitLab, or any other code repository URL (optional): https://github.com/Pawank221 , https://gitlab.gnome.org/Pawank221

LinkedIn URL (optional): https://www.linkedin.com/in/pawan-kumar-83a58016a/

Any other online presence URL you wish to provide: No

Location (city, state/province, and country) (public): New Delhi,Delhi,India

Education completed or in progress (include university, major/concentration, degree level, and graduation year): Delhi Technological University,Delhi,India. , Computer Science, Btech (2017-2021).

How did you hear about this internship? I heard about it on a github repository, https://github.com/dipakkr/A-to-Z-Resources-for-Students.

== Project Information ==

What project are you interested in? Location awareness and Security

Who is a possible mentor for the project you are interested in? Christian Kellner

Please describe your experience with the GNOME community and GNOME projects as a user and as a contributor. Some experience with GNOME stack and some contributions to GNOME are required for considering the application. Include information and links to the contributions you made: I started interacting with gnome society like a week ago and Marinus Schraal (foser) helped me for starting out. I am still working on MR, https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-music/merge_requests/286.

Please describe your experience with the project you are interested to participate as a user and as a contributor and relevant areas. Include information and links to the contributions you made: I still don't have experience with project but i am onto it.

Please describe your experience with any other FOSS projects as a user and as a contributor: I have contributed some beginner issues in coala and pycon-india, other developers helps you a lot along the way and i actually learned a lot i ever could in my college.

Please describe any relevant projects that you have worked on previously and what knowledge you gained from working on them (include links): i have created a few side projects like twitter-bot(https://github.com/Pawank221/TBot), Os from scratch(on going)-https://github.com/Pawank221/Noob-OS.

Please describe the details and the timeline of the work you plan to accomplish on the project you are most interested in (discuss these first with the mentor of the project): I currently don;t have a fixed timeline, i heard Gnome interships like a week ago, still working on it.