Application: GNOME Internship: Passwords and Keys

Respected Sir,
Hope this email finds you at appropriate time.
I'm writing to you to apply for the GNOME internship.
Please find attached the document filled with all the details as requested in "Apply for Internship" section of the Wiki. I'm already in touch with the mentor and the document is made accordingly.
The document is in PDF format and I can also send the document in any other format that is preferred. Please let me know in case otherwise.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Best,
Shreyansh Khajanchi | Engineer and Student
VIT University | For the best of Reasons
tel: (+91) 7092850573 | https://shreyanshja.in