Wrapping up Bugzilla migration

Hi all,

I have been looking at Bugzilla migration requests today and have some
related announcements.

First of all, if for some reason you are still using Bugzilla, you
should stop and move to GitLab. I hope it's not a surprise to anyone.

Infrastructure team will be accepting bugs migration requests till the
end of May 2021. After this date, we intend to turn bugzilla.gnome.org
to static HTML page and decommission its infrastructure. A specific date
will be announced in June.

I know some of these requests are not resolved for years, but I'm slowly
going through the queue. Please let me know if we should prioritize
specific migrations or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bart