Re: GitLab scheduled maintenance, Wednesday, December 02, 9 AM UTC

On 30/11/2020 16.40, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
Hi everyone,

This Wednesday (2020-12-02) at 9 AM UTC, gitlab.gnome.org will be down
for scheduled maintenance for approximately 2 hours.

We will be using this time to migrate "built-in" PostgreSQL database to
separate cluster, free disk space previously used by container registry
and artifacts, and extend the filesystem holding the git repositories as
it's about to run out of space.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your
friendly infrastructure team.

Bart