Re: gitlab-test.gnome.org decommission

The gitlab-test.g.o instance has been decommissioned successfully.

cheers,

Hey,

we'll be deprecating and removing the gitlab-test instance to free up
some resources from one of the hypervisors we manage. If there's
anyone interested in keeping it active please let me know so we can
keep it around for some more. If not I'll be removing the VM next
Tuesday 17th of July.

Thanks,

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av