Emergency reboots starting at 12:00 UTC - 05/01/2018

Hi,

we'll be performing an emergency mass reboot of all our machines to
apply all the kernel, security [1], firmware and OS
updates. All the services will be affected for a few minutes until the
machines reboot, please stay tuned for more updates from the Sysadmin
Team and most of all keep an eye at [2], we'll make sure to update it
as things move forward.

Have an awesome day and thanks for your attention!

[1] https://access.redhat.com/security/vulnerabilities/speculativeexecution
[2] https://status.gnome.org

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av