Planned MAINTENANCE: Friday 17th of March, 10:00 - 11:00 CET

Hi,

tomorrow we will be moving a total of 3 virtual machines from one node
(that is going to be decommissioned *very soon*) to another within the
same cluster. The following services will be affected:

blogs.gnome.org
jabber.gnome.org
help.gnome.org
developer.gnome.org
planet*.gnome.*
vote.gnome.org
api.gnome.org

The nodes will be taken down one by one and migrated. We expect each
of the nodes to be down for around ~30 minutes.

As usual, please keep an eye at [1].

[1] https://status.gnome.org

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av