Mass Reboot + Mailman Maintenance: Wednesday 25th of May, 10:00 - 11.30 CEST

Hi,

we'll be performing a mass reboot of all our machines this upcoming
Wednesday to apply all the kernel, security, firmware and OS updates
(RHEL 6.8). All the services will be affected for a few minutes until
the machines reboot, please stay tuned for more updates from the
Sysadmin Team and most of all keep an eye at [2], we'll make sure to
update it as things move forward.

Right after performing the mass reboots we will be also extending the
mailman archives storage disks which will require mail.gnome.org
related services (mailing lists, archives) to be unavailable for
approximately 10 minutes:

Have an awesome day and thanks for your attention!

[1] https://status.gnome.org

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av