PLANNED MAINTENANCE: Tuesday 07th of October, 9 AM - 12 PM

Hi,

this upcoming tuesday we'll be performing a maintenance on all the
hosted machines, what is planned:

1. mass reboot to apply latest security updates
2. switch to the new authentication system based on FreeIPA

As usual keep an eye at [1] and stay tuned on Planet GNOME for a blog
post with all the details and instructions from one of the most
significative changes we have ever planned on our infrastructure.

[1] http://status.gnome.org

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors member,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av