OUTAGE: Network switches move, 12th February, 10 - 11 UTC

Hi,

the engineers will be on-site for performing a switch move today, 12th February. Several services will be unavailable for a few minutes until we make the needed changes on the network configuration. The services affected:

1. jabber.gnome.org
2. blogs.gnome.org
3. {help,developer}.gnome.org
4. master.gnome.org
5. wiki.gnome.org
6. smtp.gnome.org
7. extensions.gnome.org
8. people.gnome.org
9. etherpad.gnome.org
10. proxy02.gnome.org

We'll work hard to restore all the services as soon as we can. As usual I'll follow-up this email with an update.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Cheers,

Andrea