Re: Mass Reboot: Sunday 20th, 22:00 - 23:30 PM GMT+2

Hi,

all the servers rebooted successfully except two machines (seems they are stuck at "Rebooting machine") that are actually going to be power-cycled as soon as the on-site personnel will phisically reach the machines given that (unfortunately) the PDUs for the two machines appear to be non-responsive to our logins. (a ticket has been opened to have this fixed asap as well)

The machines affected are:

1. bugzilla
2. clipboard (ns-master.gnome.org and ldap.gnome.org, all the DNS requests are currently being served by our slave while SSSD is luckily caching all the logins to git.gnome.org, you might be experiecing slow git pushes though given sssd tries to ping ldap.gnome.org anyway)

We'll be making sure that the machines will be power cycled as soon as possible to restore all the services.

Thanks for your patience and as always keep an eye on [1].

[1] https://status.gnome.org