Planned MAINTENANCE on l10n.gnome.org: Tuesday, 16th July, 08:00 - 13:00 UTC

Hi,

we'll be performing a fresh reinstall of the machine that is currently hosting l10n.gnome.org. The sysadmin will be in place at around 8 AM and will perform the reinstall till 11 AM. After that we'll keep two more hours of downtime for setting up all the services that were previously hosted there.

The services affected:

1. l10n.gnome.org
2. ns-slave.gnome.org (our secondary DNS server)

As usual keep an eye at https://status.gnome.org for further updates.

--
Cheers,

Andrea