[DEPRECATED] Hig, only here, medication without perscription

I think you're meant to sprinkle salt on it... :)
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.
The miser and the glutton are two facetious buzzards: one hides his store, and the other stores his hide.

Hig, best place for meds is over here
A loafer always has the correct time.
Modern man drives a mortgaged car over a bond-financed highway on credit-card gas.
In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek.