[HIG] New Product

Dear Sir and Madam:

Thanks your time to share the information with our company. we are manufacture company in Taiwan.
I been look this web site knowing your company is wholesale computer parts,
our company has develop new product you might interesting.

USB MP3 Flash Drive are 3-In-1 Technology
*MP3 Player *USB Flash Drive *Digital Voice Recorder Plus: *USB Lock *EZ-Navigator
***This product come with LCD Display*** Other manufacture Don't have yet

This Product is not just Pen Drive
More Detail and Spec. http://myweb.hinet.net/home4/aznkulu/MP3%20index.htm

64MB FoB Taiwan us $55.00 (directly voice recorder available)
128MB FoB Taiwan us $68.00 (directly voice recorder available)

Also: P353 jukebox + photo bank (with 20GB HDD)    FoB Taiwan us $180.00
         P353 jukebox + photo bank (without HDD)         FoB Taiwan us $105.00

        Above price that we offered to exist distributor, when you have big
volume or OEM project then we have to negotiate again.

For more product please see the attachment.

I am looking forward to work with you further more cooperation, hope hear your comments.
Waiting your prompt reply, please feel free to contact
us for any further information. Thank you

Best Regards,
Austin Lin
Wealper Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: 886-7-5534167
Fax: 886-7-5542817

Company website: http://wealper.adsldns.org/
E-Mail: tai ltd msa hinet net
Because this message this sending to worldwide please reply me in English, Thank you for your cooperation.

Title: Index

USB MP3 Flash Drive

WMA/MP3隨身聽+128MB隨身碟+數位錄音/中文檔名標籤

超強功能,亮麗造型
亮麗外觀,順手時尚圓弧造型,可當隨身碟使用,將MP3格式或WMA格式檔案經電腦傳輸至記憶體內便可以直接使用耳機欣賞,內建麥克風可以直接不間斷10小時錄音。

內建雙行藍色冷光液晶顯示幕
AUDIO STENO在使用時不必安裝驅動程式(win98除外),在撥放mp3時,擁有雙行中英文顯示幕(26mm*10mm LCD, 96*26 Pixel),不論在歌曲搜尋或是撥放都得心應手。

內建128M超大容量記憶體
AUDIO STENO擁有128M超大容量記憶體,可以當隨身碟使用,攜帶檔案方便簡單。

高品質錄音功能
AUDIO STENO內建麥克風,可十小時連續錄音,錄音備忘錄或是課堂筆記錄音均方便好用。
98SE以上不需驅動程式

外銷機器大姆哥:目前有紅色,藍色,黑色,銀色功能齊全,隨身碟可以加密是目前所有大姆哥沒有的,更有自行格式化,若以後有部分損壞還可以繼續使用

3-In-1 Technology 128MB

*MP3 Player *USB Flash Drive *Digital Voice Recorder

Plus: *USB Lock *EZ-Navigator

!BRAND NEW!

Below is one of the sample

Your Three NO !!

No Software, No Driver, No Cable are needed Won't feel sorry for get one

1. MP3 Player

  • Plays MP3 music files
  • Up to 15 hours of playtime on 1 AAA battery
  • No moving parts guarantee 100% skip-free
  • 5-preset 3D equalizer adds personalized listening environment
  • Large EL backlit LCD displays ID3 tag

2. USB Flash Drive

  • USB Flash Drive is a USB solid state hard drive
  • No software*, no driver*, no cables are needed
  • Cross platforms compatibility - PC, Mac and Linux
  • Compact, light weight and durable storage solution

3. Voice Recorder

  • Built-in high sensitive microphone
  • Real-time voice recording in ADPCM format (.WAV)
  • Up to 4.5 hours of recording for 128MB version

New Function Included

USBLock -Put your data in a safe place This patent pending technology enables you to lock/unlock the USB port on the Music Drive to prevent unauthorized access to your important data. By entering a 4-digit password, your data is perfectly safe in the Music Drive; no back-door access, no software hacking is possible.
EZ-Navigator - Built-in fast file management tool
  • Browse file/folder content just liked using Windows Explorer
  • Delete selected file to free up memory space
  • View individual file attributes: creation data, file size, etc.

Welcome to be our Agent

Wholesales tailtd hotmail com

Web Site www.wealper.adsldns.org

Package Included

  • USB Music Drive
  • Stereo Headphones
  • Software CD
  • User's Manual
  • 1 x AAA Battery
  • USB Ext. Cable
  • Neck Strap
  • Carry Pouch

Product Specifications

  • Size:
(3.8"x1.1"x0.8") 96x30x22 mm
  • Weight:
0.9oz (25gram) without battery
  • Power:
1 x AAA Alkaline battery
  • Battery Life:
Up to 15 hours
  • Playback Format:
MP3 (32k-256kbps and VBR)
  • Voice Format:
ADPCM (.WAV)
  • SN Ratio:
> 90dB
  • THD:
< 0.1%
  • Frequency Response:
20Hz - 20KHz
  • Display:
96x32 full graphic EL backlit LCD
  • Host Interface:
USB 1.1
  • Storage:
NAND Flash RAM

Minimum System Requirements

  • Pentium 233MHz or higher
  • Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 or XP
  • Mac OS 9.x or higher
  • USB port

SHIPPING & HANDLING

Bidder must agree with all S&H term before bids Thank You

UPS GROUND /TRACKING $10.00 US 48 LOWER STATES
UPS 3 DAY /TRACKING $16.00 US 48 LOWER STATES
UPS / USPS $15.00 CANADA ADDRESS
USPS $15.00 HI, AK & PR ADDRESS

Sorry that combine shipping discount is not available for this auction. Please visit our wholesale auctions for multiple items with combine shipping prices.

E-Mail: tailtd hotmail com