[HIG] Re: [Usability] Reconsidering the frame styles; GTK bold style

>> But in the cases where the boxes need to be next to each other, I prefer
>> the box solution as it makes easier to distinguish what belongs to what.

>I think this is largely a case of "so don't do that".

I don't see the reason why not. The ui shown there (two frames horizontally
placed) is perfectly viable, usable and clean. So, as a user, I spot a
problem when the HIG frame style is used, while it is much more clean with
the old style  frame box, IMHO. If the new GtkFrame doesn't play well in
_all_ cases, then it might mean that it is not the one true solution, and
that you might need to consider bringing back the boxes for *specific*
cases, like this. As I mentioned in my previous email, I don't see it as a
consistency issue, OSX works well with both of them...

Rgds,
Eugenia