[HIG] keyboard shortcut

Hi there!

I was just thinking about the combinations for "search", "search again"
and "go to line.." (currently not existing).

The current HIG draft says that Ctrl-F is to be used for "Search" and
Ctrl-G for "Search again". What would then "go to line.." be? At least
in my humble opininion, it's of good use to have a shortcut for the "go
to line.." command, and the most intuitiv (for me at least) is Ctrl-G.
But that's taken by Ctrl-G (why Ctrl-G?). What about having Ctrl-Alt-F
for search again (couldn't find it to be used..)?.

Regards,
--
David Smeringe <david smeringe telia com>