Re: [HIG] HIG Spanish translation

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 22:40, tapia wrote:

> We at Gnome-hispano are translating the HIG. We are working with the 1.0
> release.

Great!

> If you think we could know something, please write us at
traductores es gnome org

I can't think of anything special.  I assume you are working directly
from the XML files in the 'hig' module in GNOME CVS, so you will
probably have noticed already that many of the screenshots were
generated from glade files in the 'glade' subdirectory there.  So that
should make those screenshots a little easier to translate at least.

Cheeri,
Calum.