[HIG] Re: Parity between Gtk+ and the GNOME HIG

Hi,
I guess the fix is in libwnck(CVS HEAD) and not in metacity. :)

2002-09-17  Havoc Pennington  <hp redhat com>

        * libwnck/window.c (update_transient_for): track a flag for
        whether we're really transient for an application window,
        or just marked transient for the root window.
        (update_state): only skip taskbar for dialogs that are
        really transient for an application (so standalone dialogs
        are still on the taskbar)

Thanks,
-Arvind