Re: [HIG] New release prior to ui-review?

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 00:19, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Can you tell me how to get two versions of the HIG that you'd like to
> see changes between?  I tried to get it from CVS, but when it started to
> check out 'fop' I canceled it (I don't know how that got in to CVS, but
> it almost certainly doesn't belong).

Actually, no need, thanks... I realised when I got home that I was doing
something stupid and I've got it working it now :)  It does take quite a
while to diff two versions of the HIG though...

It would be pretty cool if we could get the relevant bits (the
diffmk-0.1 and Algorithm-Diff packages) onto widget so all the
auto-built docs could use this if they wanted to... any volunteers?

Cheeri,
Calum.