Re: [HIG] Right click should select before displaying popup menu

Thanks for the appreciation :-).  I'm not sure exactly what format such a
patch should be in, but I would suggest the following text with its own
bullet, added to the end of Buttons section:

"
* Clicking the right mouse button in a list box should select before
  showing the popup menu.  Thus, if you first left click item #1 and then
  right click item #3, the popup menu should refer to item #3.  If several
  items are selected, and one of the selected items is (right) clicked,
  the current (multiple) selection should be preserved.  The popup menu
  should in that case refer to all the selected items.
"

If this is generally agreed upon, could somebody with write access please
merge it?  Also, I don't know if this is necessary, but you are free to do
whatever you wish with the above text, including (but not limited to)
putting it under your favourite license and claiming you wrote it.

  Cheers //Johan

--
Johan Walles                     WWW: http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d92-jwa
Vultejusvägen 40                 Hem:  08-371657      /   Great minds run   |