Re: [HIG] Need editable version of the current CVS GNOME 2 HIG

Its in the GNOME CVS module "hig" as XML DocBook (see
http://www.docbook.org). DocBook source can be used to generate a
variety of different document types.

I just put a tarball of the most current CVS checkout of the hig on my
web server, so you don't have to use CVS.

http://beauty.stanford.edu/hig-draft.tar.gz

Hope that helps!

-Seth