[HIG] HIG-0.1 color example

Hi,

Being (slightly) red-green colorblind myself, I find the example in

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/hig-0.1/layout.html#REDUNDANT-COLOR-EXAMPLE

quite baffling.  The first one with black background is *much* easier
for me to read than the second, and I can see the color difference
instantly.¹  On the other hand, at first I thought there were no colors
in the second one.

Generally speaking, I find that colors look better on dark background,
and that dark background hurts my eyes less.

Well, maybe it's just me, I suppose you've had a wider test audience :)

HTH & HAND

1. I've never had problems separating red from green when the colors
   are apart, only when they're interleaved.

--
Tommi Komulainen                                 Tommi Komulainen iki fi
GPG 1024D/68388EE6    6FD6 DD79 EB38 BF6F 3533  09C0 04A8 9871 6838 8EE6