Re: [HIG] OK - Cancel vs. Cancel - OK

I don't feel like writing up another detailed discussion of this, but
the short answer is (copied from the dialog proposal):

"   1.
      rationale: The eyes of people who read left-to-right tend towards
the upper-left and lower-right corners of boxes. Therefore the action
the user is most likely to perform should be located in the lower-right
corner. With this button order, the action the user is most likely to
perform is always in the same place and is always the most noticeable."

-seth