[HIG] Re: CVS abuse? (I think so.)

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 09:43:09PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
>
> > If it's no longer needed to generate the HIG (I gather you guys are XSLTing
> > it up now), then it can be removed from CVS on canvas. It would indeed be
> > better to just nuke it.
>
> Which I can do for you, please confirm.

FOP was never needed for the HTML version of the HIG; xsltproc handles that.
For PDFs, xsltproc converts the XML files to an FO file, then that file
can be converted into PDF by FOP, xmltex, or other tools.

I can only confirm that FOP isn't needed in CVS. I'm not the maintainer.

Cheers,
Greg Merchan