[HIG] Re: [Usability]Label alignment

Dunno exactly what's up there, but I think Calum's out for the week or
something, so it might take a while for a more definitive response.

But... my opinion as it were is that the main thing that message
suggests is that the final official say is that it doesn't matter too
much. Given that most of GNOME already uses left-alignment, that makes
me inclined to think we should just stick with left-alignment and save
ourselves the effort of converting.

-Seth