Re: [HIG] Another alternative

 > The main reason I propose this is that I think IG2H is in a further
 state of completion than the HIG, so it would save us a significant
amount of time to get to a final, postable version.

If it's really easier to improve, fine, but it would knock the review
effort way back. How many weeks have we now spent on writing and
reviewing the previous document?

I think we'd be better off adopting parts of the other document on a
section by section basis where appropriate.

Actually, the more I think about it, this is probably a better approach. Folks, please do take a look at IG2H and mpt's review (along with others) and consider where we might be able to do this.

Thanks,
Adam