[HIG] Making comments.

There is much to comment on the the draft and time is short.
(_Someone_ continues to add stuff too.)

I've seen no comment on the list yet and I'm wondering what would
be the most effective way to handle this.

The option I'm considering is to use the <remark> tag in docbook
with the revision attribute as my initials. I can either commit this
as an addition to the draft (<remark> only appears in drafts) or
as a separate file. Right now I just have 45 sheets of paper with lots
of red ink.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Greg Merchan