[HIG] introduction

Adam et al,

I've checked in a somewhat modified (and docbook-ified) version of "Why
GNOME Hackers should care about Usability" into the introduction section
entitled "Why we care about usability (and so should you)". I think the
objective of the article is very similar to that of the introduction
(though the article is *also* trying to convince people that usability
engineers aren't losers, and the blurbs aimed at this should be cut to
make it more appropriate; I'm working on it). The conversion was easy, I
was feeling unusually motivated, I was procrastinating from doing "real
work", and it seemed like the topics were uncannily similar (even the
titles). If you have stuff for the section, please feel free to nix it
;-)

cheers,

-Seth