[HIG] First HIG draft release

I will be releasing the first public draft of the HIG to hackers and
general review this Friday, Nov 20. I realize the document is largely
unfinished, but from the perspective of actually getting some of these
changes implemented I think a document with good advice and lots of "we
might change anything" caveats today is better than a more finished
document in a month.

I also want to warm hackers to the thought of having an HIG, and get
their feedback on ways it could be more helpful to them.

That said, there are some things it would be nice to have changed before
we release a draft to the public, and who I currently have slated as
working on them:

  - deal with the desktop section, and its current contents (Seth)
  - tweaks to the intro, making it a little less aquatic (Maciej)
  - windows either partially done or section eliminated in the draft (?)
  - current-thinking menu layout put in there, we may chaneg things but
lets give folks a general idea (Gregory)
  - Dialogue section having button ordering guidelines and a little more
content (Seth: button ordering, Rest: ?)
  - Feedback section...uh, needs content or nixed for draft (Maciej?)
  - Language section: content or nixed for draft (Calum?)

Any subset of these being done would be great... On the "fill in content
or nixed" sections, I'll worry about removing them from the draft
tarball. Things with a question mark are up for grabs as far as I know.

-Seth