[HIG] Sections that still need people to work on them:

* Desktop

The old desktop integration section (which still needs revising, but I'm
getting to as soon as icons are done) doesn't really belong in here, I
think. What is this section intended for, and is it something that we
really want written more than, say, rewriting one of the "needs to be
rewritten" sections? We can always add this later, is it critical for
releasing a GNOME 2 hig?

* Windows

Blank.

* Menus

Still needs to be rewritten.

* Alerts

Mostly blank.

* Dialogs

Also mostly blank. Why are dialogs and alerts seperate sections? They
share many things in common.

* Toolboxes

This might be nice to have but I don't think its *critical* prior to
releasing the HIG. We can post a revision with this added later. Lets
get things that are really important to standardize done now. Can we nix
this for now?

* Assistants

Other than button order I think we should nix this for now. We need
comprehensive button order specs for all sorts of different things,
perhaps that should form its own section, since its one of the things we
actually want to get almost-all-the-way-converted for GNOME 2. We aren't
writing a full HIG, so lets be pragrmatic here and push the changes that
we want to make.

* Feedback

Blank. Maciej, would you be willing to write this?

* Controls

Not terrific right now, but I wouldn't hold the release of the HIG up
for it.

* Icons

Still in the process of being completed but I'm actively working on it.
Suz is now reviewing it for me and possibly doing some rewriting.

* Checklists

We need a checklist section, though I would be happy to punt this from
the actual guide and release it as a supplement if that would get the
guide out sooner.

-Seth