[HIG] Division Revision - First Part, Second Proposal

I've two versions this time: mine revised, and Maciej's.
(unless I goofed, which I've been doing well for the past 24 hours.)

Current division:

1       Introduction
2       Usability Principles
3       Menus
4       Toolbars and Palettes
5       Dialogs
6       Controls
7       Layout and Appearance
8       Designing Effective Icons
9       Integrating Applications with the Desktop
10      Mouse Interaction Basics
11      Keyboard Interaction Basics
12      Simple Reality Checks
13      Terminology

Proposed division (Version 1):

1       Introduction
2       Principles

3       Layout and Appearance                       \
4       Designing Effective Icons                   |
                                                    |___ (was Presentation)
5       Terminology                                 |

6       Feedback                                    /

7       User Input

8       Primary Window                              \
        (I place menubars, toolbars, and            |
         statusbars here.)                          |___ (was Windows)
9       Toolboxes and Palettes and Utility Windows  |
10      Dialogs                                     |
11      Alerts                                      /

12      Controls

13      Simple Reality Checks

Proposed division (Version 2)

1       Introduction
2       Principles

        (Maciej adds a Desktop section here for integration issues and
         desktop-wide UI. I don't know what that second part is.)

3       Primary Window
        (I would place menus, toolbars, and statusbars under this section;
         assuming that they should only appear in the primary window.)

4       Toolboxes and Palettes and Utility Windows
5       Dialogs
6       Alerts

7       Feedback

        (Maciej's version would place menus and toolbars here,
         each with a top-level section.)

8       Controls

9       Layout and Appearance
10      Designing Effective Icons

11      User Input

12      Terminology

13      Simple Reality Checks

Partial summary:

Fixed Placement (no one has objected)
  1  Introduction
  2  Principles
       .
       .
       .
  L  Simple Reality Checks

Fixed Groups (no objections with the group, placement of the group undecided)
  Window group:
    Primary Window
    Toolboxes and Palettes and Utility Windows
    Dialogs
    Alerts
  (Partial) Presentation group:
    Layout and Appearance
    Designing Effective Icons

Fixed sequences (no variations in order have appeared, items in between vary)

  Window group                 before  Controls
  Feedback                     before  User Input
  (Partial) Presenation group  before  User Input
  (Partial) Presenation group  before  Terminology

Cheers,
Greg Merchan