Re: [HIG] Naming

On Wednesday, November 7, 2001, at 04:02 AM, Calum Benson wrote:

Personally, I'm all for active titles for chapter names, headings, and
the book itself.  I'd call it something like "Designing Wonderful User
Interfaces for GNOME 2.0" (a lame example off the top of my head, but
you get the idea).

That sounds like a how-to manual, not a policy doc.

Frankly, I like the title "Improving GNOME 2.0 For Humans" as a how-to manual. Good thing somebody's working on that one already. :)

Adam