[HIG] Invitation - Review of GNOME Human Interface Guidelines

The GNOME Usability Project HIG Group is interested in your comments on the
CVS version of the HIG available at:

     http://usability.gnome.org/hig/draft_hig/

Some sections are marked as FIXME and will be completed during review and
marked with a completion date; as will any other changes until 4 Jan 2002.

Comments and suggestions for these sections are appreciated.

On 4 Jan 2002, all comments will be collated, ending the invitational review;
continued comments are of course still welcome.

On 7 Jan 2002, undecided matters will be presented for a simple vote.

9 Jan 2002, votes will be counted and further planning will commence.

This is from the minutes of the last GUP meeting, but corrected:
> GNOME HIG Schedule
> ------------------
> These dates were determined through the course of the meeting:
>   18 Dec 2001: 2nd limited review of the GNOME HIG begins.
>    4 Jan 2002: 2nd limited review ends.
>    7 Jan 2002: Undecided matters presented for a simple vote.
>    9 Jan 2002: Votes due. Further discussion as needed.
>
> On 9 Jan 2002 we should determine how much time is needed for revision.
> After revision we will post the HIG for general review. The duration
> of this review period should also be determined on 9 Jan 2002. Further
> comments will then be processed and then the GNOME HIG will be frozen
> for the GNOME 2.0 release.

Cheers,
Greg Merchan