Re: [HIG] General mutterings

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On 30Nov2001 07:29PM (-0600), Gregory Merchan wrote:
> >
> > Matthew Thomas (mpt), if we can keep him in line. ;-)

Woof!

> When we were first picking people, he counted himself out, claiming
> that he was not good at working with others, nor did he enjoy doing
> so. I think we should take him at his word.

Alas, I am young and idealistic and unwilling to back down when the
welfare of users is at stake. Or something like that.

Also, I'd written about 2/3 of IG2H by that stage, and didn't want to
have to say `uh, can you wait for a couple of weeks until I finish it?'.

> (In my experience he also tends to have bizzarro opinions that he is
> unwilling to back down from).

Ooh, do tell! :-)

--
Matthew `mpt' Thomas, Mozilla UI Design component default assignee thing
<http://mozilla.org/>