reports don't have advanced totals anymore

Hi,

Since the last versions of Hamster, I haven't find the total table we had with the previous versions but detailed totals per day. As I need a summary with total by both category and activity, I have modified the actual report_template.html. You will see the result as an attached file. The new labels is actually in French and need to be replaced by variables for the internationalization.

Maybe this little contribution would help... it would be great to see such a table in the template of the next versions.

However, thanks for this very useful tool. I use it everyday !

Cheers,
Adrien

<<< text/html; charset=UTF-8; name="report_template.html": Unrecognized >>>