Re: Simple gnome-shell extension

Hello Jerome,

Could you perhaps make a patch with your contributiohn for the upstream hamster?
The whole gnome-shell-extention could go under src/ [1] just like the
docky control is.

The wscript could take care of installing the extension in the proper place.

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/hamster-applet/tree/src