Re: request for assistance

Oh ok... I'm sorry, but I learn oneself and I have an english first year ;-)
I write it ;-)

S pozdravem / With Regards
Jan "DJ KUBIS" Kubka
Programmer | Team Leader of Reversity WebStudio
Reversity Studios
PO BOX 11
41702 Dubi
Czech Republic
http://www.reversity.org
http://webstudio.reversity.org
webstudio reversity org
GSM 00 420 736 238 670 / 00 420 607 691 789
ICQ 585447717
QQ 859347634