Re: REQUEST - Today List - Scrolling

Hi Lee!

Thank you for the effort and for the kind words.
All the requests are tracked via bugzilla, and it is a good idea to
try out latest stable and latest git master branches before reporting
one.
The instructions how to install latest from sources are here:
http://projecthamster.wordpress.com/trouble-shooting/

The bug you are referring to, i believe has been fixed quite a while ago.

Toms