Re: Hamster hogs CPU for 2-3 seconds on modifications

since whatever 10.4 was carrying i think the biggest change was
splitting the client and storage backend. i wonder if that has changed
anything. i've noticed the hiccup as well but will address it at some
later point.

could you please file a bug on this?

thank you,
Toms