Oops, where did GetCurrentFact go?

Hi Toms,

I've been using Hamster in an art project of mine (which creates
collages of the stuff I do every day) and today I thought, "this dang
idle detection isn't working and it's really bugging me, maybe I'll pull
the latest and see if that fixes it" (I think was running some random
pull from a few months ago before).

Anyways, the idle stuff is less important, my poor art software is
complaining and I notice now that GetCurrentFact() seems to be gone when
I fire up D-Feet and check out what's happening on dbus. If I want to
get the name of the current fact (or query if there is any current fact)
what should I be using now?

Thanks very much, I love the Hamster,
Ryan