Re: How to synchronize hamster with 2 computers?

Thanks for replying.

"You say" -> http://projecthamster.wordpress.com/faq/ - "What about synchronization and backups"

So there isn't really a way to synchronize two computers, huh? Perhaps I could write a python script to synchronize the sqlite databases.