Re: How to synchronize hamster with 2 computers?
- From: Andy Kelley <superjoe30 gmail com>
- To: Toms <toms baugis gmail com>
- Cc: hamster-applet-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to synchronize hamster with 2 computers?
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 07:56:14 -0700
Thanks for replying.
"You say" -> http://projecthamster.wordpress.com/faq/
- "What about synchronization and backups"
So there isn't really a way to synchronize two computers, huh? Perhaps I could write a python script to synchronize the sqlite databases.
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Toms <toms baugis gmail com>
Ah, sorry for getting back so late. A reference to the "you say" would
But regards conduit - one could use it to copy the DB file over to
some server X and then take it from there for the other computer.
No merge at all, simple overwrite.
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Andy Kelley<superjoe30 gmail com
> You say to use conduit, but I don't see how that would work... seems like
> the SQLLite database wouldn't be able to merge with the database from
> another computer.
> Andy Kelley
> Nuclear Development
> hamster-applet-devel-list mailing list
> hamster-applet-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev