Setting colors for statistics

Hi,
my statistic colors have dissapeared. I saw a similar report on
ubuntuforums. There is no color configuration available in hamster
properties and I wonder where I should look for more info on changing
colors for the bars.

 /usr/lib/hamster-applet/hamster-applet -w give me

/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/hamster/applet.py:132: GtkWarning: Failed
to set text from markup due to error parsing markup: Error on line 1
char 42: Invalid UTF-8 encoded text in name - not valid '�T�'
  self.label.set_markup(label)

but what does this mean? And is it related to my color problem?

--
Svenn