Fwd: Adding To Panel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Toms <toms baugis gmail com>
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: Adding To Panel
To: Ashton Kemerling <ashtonkemerling gmail com>

Most amusing!

Could you please try following:

First do "killall python"  just to make sure that there is no instance
in background. And then open up terminal and in the hamster checkout,
try to run
hamster/hamster-applet.py -w

notice the -w flag - it means that the applet will appear in separate window.
anyway, what we are looking for, are errors in the log.

Thanks in advance!

Toms