Re: ubuntu spam

Sorry for spam, i'm thinking aloud.

So, i guess leaving me as maintainer should be good enough.

Jojeda - i wonder - would you like to pick up building debians time after time? We could point to your PPA from hamster's page.

Or maybe we just drop the debian thing alltogether and suggest interested users to build from sources if they don't want to sit on GNOME's version?