Re: Is already hamster-applet in GNOME's SVN? (was Re: hamster-applet on Ubuntu.)

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Juanje Ojeda Croissier
<jojeda emergya es> wrote:
> 2008/8/7, Pedro Fragoso <ember ubuntu com>:
> [...]
>> > This is already fixed in trunk.
>>
>> Mind pointing me the revisions of this, it
>> seems hamster-applet hasn't
>> been imported to svn.gnome.org
> is hamster-applet already imported into svn.gnome.org?

Nope, svn admin said he needs all of the former developers to have svn
accounts so we don't lose history. If that's already the case, let me
know and add yourselves to the maintainers file. I'll need your old
and new logins.

--
Patryk Zawadzki